unique marketing methods promote our sponsors’ products
in a professional manner unlike any seen in the industry
today. The promotions themselves can be sized and priced
to fit your needs from a single event to a full year...
This unique form of sponsorship made available by the Walleyes
Inc. Promotional Team will surely put money to
your bottom line and give your services increased product
and name recognition. We have put together a number of programs
that will increase sales and give your company increased
exposure from many different types of media. We understand
what the industry needs to flourish. The complete team consists
of Mark Martin, Mark Brumbaugh,
Ross Grothe and Randy Tyler.
Feel free to utilize one or all four of us.
a little about Walleyes Inc... Randy Tyler started Walleyes
Inc.com which is a nationally known internet fishing resource
with over 50,000 unique visitors a year. Combine this in
turn with unique working connections with In-Fisherman,
the RCL, Midwest Outdoors
and other outdoor industry connections along with developing
and maintaining the following internet sites: www.walleyesinc.com
, www.baitrigs.com, www.markmartins.net,
www.npaa.net and www.ohio-resources.com.
InnerVision Web Design Services is a Walleyes Inc. affiliate
and has been in the business of providing web design needs
with WalleyesInc., since 1998. With the emergence of WalleyesInc.COM
heading to the forefront of walleye fishing information
online and growing by leaps and bounds daily - it became
evident that word was getting around in the fishing/hunting/outdoors
industries in a hurry - that the internet and itself were
a perfect marriage, when it came to getting the word out.
many people noticed the exposure that Walleyes Inc.COM was
providing for the walleye fishing industry; they would inquire
to WalleyesInc. on how they too could be on the worldwide
web. This led to Walleyes Inc. getting into the webdesign
arena and after more and more requests came in for web development
it was time for these services to become there own entity
- INNERVISION WEB DESIGN. InnerVisionWD.com and WalleyesInc.com
also cater to your graphic design, logo, flash graphics,
video editting and presentation needs at a fraction of the
cost of other web design and graphic developers.
this in with our willingness to work with our sponsors and
advertisers to find innovative ways to promote there products
and services and you will find the Walleyes Inc. Promotional
Team an outstanding promotional opportunity.
can promote your product’s and services in many different
• Seminars with Power Point and video demonstrations.
• Special Hooters sponsored boat and truck washes for charity.
• Radio and T.V Show’s
• Product Exhibition services at trade shows
• Win a trip with a pro contest’s
• Day or week long getaways for your clients
• Outdoor writer and media events sponsored by local chamber
of Commerce’s and the Walleyes Inc. promotional team
• Kids casting contest’s
• Product orientated Fantasy fishing game
• Booth work at trade shows
• Professionally filmed informational films
• Product drawings and contest’s on our websites, we provide
all graphics and information with no need to hire an outside
ad agency. You also receive the demographics from these
after the contest is over in a database form.
• Your Product and service information shipped with every
internet order and direct mailings.
• Product information and demonstration to co-anglers at
all pro am events, clubs, dealers and sale groups
• Advertising on all our websites and product information
in all our articles on the internet and the other magazines
and newspapers we contribute to.
• Direct html based e-mail promotions.
• Logo display on our websites, trucks, boats and clothing.
We only represent companies we believe in and never allow
conflicting sponsors. Everywhere we go our trucks are the
cleanest, our boats are the sharpest and our clothing and
actions reflects what we do for a living
• The entire Walleyes Inc team will be fishing in 2003 a
mixture of RCL, and PWT events that will be televised nationally
on ESPN, TNN and the Outdoor Living Network If you visit
www.flwoutdoors.com or www.professionalwalleyetrail.com
you can get an idea of the type of media coverage that we
will be getting.
The Walleyes Inc. Promotional team consists of four
very special people.
• 1990 PWT Champion Mark Martin
• 1995 PWT Champion Mark Brumbaugh
• Ross Grothe over 6 top ten finishes
Website www.rossgrothe.com kickoff 1/01/03
• 2000 PWT Fort Peck Winner Randy Tyler website www.walleyesinc.com
The four of us will get you more exposure , sales and good
press than 20 regular pro staff members or marketing department
We know what to do, how to act and when to do it.
It’s like having your own marketing consultants, field testers,
salesman and pro staff all in one.
is just a small glimpse of the 2002 Demographics from the
Promotions, Shows and Media exposure received by Walleyes
Inc. Promotional Team members.
• The team fished 42 nationally televised Pro Am Walleye
tournaments this year while placing in the top Ten over
• Wrote or were featured in over 60 articles for such magazines
as Midwest Outdoors, Walleye Insider, FLW Outdoors, In-Fisherman
Magazine, Chicago Sun Times, Fishing Facts, Great Lakes
Angler, Outdoor Life , D, Lake Erie Walleye, Detroit News,
Bay City Outdoors, Bass and Walleye Boats magazine.
• Gave over 70 seminars in locations such as Bass Pro Shops
Gurnee, Detroit and Springfield, Chicago Sport and Travel
Show, Detroit Sport and Travel show, Minneapolis Sport Show,
Madison sport Show, Milwaukee Sport show, Walleyes Unlimited,
Lansing Sport Show
• Featured in 8 nationally televised T.V shows.
• Featured in over 20 radio shows across the county.
• Spent over 100 cumulative days working trade show booths.
• Arranged 2 outdoor writer events with local chamber of
commerce’s which brought in over 35 outdoor writers, radio
and T.V people from around the country.
• 10 days of win a trip with the pros contests for our sponsors.
• Help free drawings for over $5,000 worth of sponsors products
on our websites and gathered demographics from entries
• 100+ E-mail campaigns to over 4,000 people each time regarding
Web site updates, sponsor programs, promotions, tournament,
and industry press releases.
• Approximately 20 articles written by one or more of the
team members published on numerous websites.
• Managed and developed 7 outdoor related websites.
• Filmed on our own over 12 hours of video for our sponsors
and to be used in 2002 seminars as PowerPoint and video
translates to over 520,679,000 impressions between radio,
T.V, magazine, newspaper and website and personal impressions
between the four of us.
keep in mind that we are here to serve so if you have any
additional ideas on ways to promote your products or services
please give us a call and let us try to serve you.
in contact with us and you will find that we can set up
a plan for you that will not only fit your budget but guaranteed
to put something to the bottom line other than a pro staff
WalleyesInc.Com Promotional Team Now!!